Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tea thoughts

A nice cup of tea, preferably in good company, is one of those things that just makes life better. We in the Hudson Valley are lucky in that we have a wonderful tea purveyor, Harney & Sons, in northeast Dutchess County. You can buy their teas at lots of shops across the country, including Barnes & Noble, but nothing beats going to their tea shop and tasting room in Millerton and sampling their teas onsite.

I was in Millerton recently to explore the Harlem Valley Rail Trail by bike, so, of course, we stopped by Harney & Sons. I noticed they were selling something new -- the book Harney & Sons Guide to Tea, written by Michael Harney. I haven't read the book yet, but some more exploration on my part turned up a new blog written by Michael all about the tea world. It's quite interesting and I'm sharing a link. Thoughts on Tea

No comments: