Monday, November 17, 2008
The Northern Dutchess Hospital Mothers' Club annual fashion show, "Cocktails and Couture" raised more than $7,000 to benefit women's and children's services at the hospital. The event took place at The Rhinecliff Hotel and featured fashions and accessories from Rhinebeck-area businesses, including Changes, Pique, Winter Sun, Rhinebeck Department Store, Scruples, Haldora, Darryl's, Hudson Valley Footwear, Hummingbird Jewelers and Sugar Plum.
Thanks to NDH PR director Gina D'Angelo-Mullen for the following photos of the evening:
1) Haldora (center) flanked by two models wearing her designs.
2) Will Stanley, of WKZE radio, models an outfit from Rhinebeck Department Store.
3) Models showing designs from Pique Boutique.
4) A model dressed in fashions from Darryl's.
5) Several items were donated from area businesses for a silent auction and raffle- including FACE Stockholm, Basic French, Haven Spa, Phantom Gardener and Bella Fiore.
6) Denise George, President and CEO of Northern Dutchess Hospital, who modeled fashions from Rhinebeck Department Store, with James Chapman, owner of The Rhinecliff Hotel.
7) L to R front row: Mary Beth Pollis, Elizabeth Marvin, Ana Marvin, Marilyn Fitzpatrick and Stephanie Tucker
L to R, Back row: Joan Marvin and Joy Gross