Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today I appreciate

Fresh local corn and peaches from Migliorelli farmstand, on the east side of the Kingston-Rhinecliff bridge

Lifehacker.com (neat blog about time management tools and just fun things on the Web)

Fresh basil and tomatoes from my garden

Yo-Yo Ma -- Schumann Cello Concerto on my iPod. I don't think I will be able to visit Tanglewood this summer so it's the next best thing.

Nalgene drinking water bottles from the Filter for Good program partnership with Brita water filters. I bought a few for my family at the local Hannaford market. Quality bottle at a good price that came bundled with drink mix packets (though I might not use the packets myself, I do know someone else who will use them). Who needs to buy bottled water when you can tote your own?

No comments: