Sunday, August 24, 2008

Today I appreciate



Milkshakes from the 4H booth
at the Dutchess County Fair in Rhinebeck. Yes, I know EVERYONE writes about these, but they really are *that* good. And today is the last day to get them (this year). Have fun at the fair if you go.

Fresh tomatoes from my garden, finally! Tomato sandwich for breakfast was heavenly!

The sunflowers lining the fields along Route 299 leaving New Paltz. I saw them last week when I was heading towards Rivendell Winery but didn't have time to take a photo, so you'll have to take a drive to see them for yourself.

Bright Horizons at Casperkill
summer camp in Poughkeepsie. This is the third summer my child has spent here, and I'm still amazed at the super facilities, varied programs and especially, the wonderful counselors and counselors-in-training.

No comments: